Author Topic: Assange temper tantrums  (Read 2765 times)

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
Assange temper tantrums
« on: August 23, 2015, 00:09:36 AM »
I found this tweet funny...

source: https://twitter.com/PhilJames2014/status/634200920302026752

I am just wondering if anyone knows for sure if this really did happen. I mean I would not be surprised if Assange did finally become unglued and do this, I was just wondering if it was for sure. Those photos do look like the inside of the embassy, but who would ever get access to them?

Funny either way.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

Offline 666

• Administrator
Re: Assange temper tantrums
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 01:08:33 AM »
oh it's true of course or why do you think #Assange groupies are doing their best to sweep this all under the carpet

At the moment, the article is still being translated from Spanish to English.

http://www.wikileaks-forum.com/-wikileaks-related-news/23/the-ecuador-intelligence-agency-spied-on-assange/34275/new;topicseen#new

Offline J.C

• la plume est plus puissante que l'épée
    • Snowden
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 13:00:46 PM »
it´s just that easy.
to spy on Assange you do not have to place a bug in the embassy. you just spy on his hosts :-).

I know it´s very hard for the cult to accept this circumstances but they should point on this from another perspective. if some Service is spying on you, you are interesting. isn´t that what Wikileaks supporters and wikileaks fanclub Snowden fanclub Hackers whatsoever want to be?

and than you give them fame and spy on them and after that they are all complain about they have been spied on...

weird world of wikileaks, really.
Assange fears the Pigeon.

https://goo.gl/QjIHja

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 00:37:46 AM »

Assange response after we reveal Ecuador spied on Assange in Embassy

Hilarious!!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 00:39:27 AM by Riney »
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 00:50:31 AM »

Can I just ask.... how these type of restrictions differ that much from prison itself?? Except that maybe alcohol can be consumed.. which we all know heavy amounts of drugs get consumed in prison anyway.

I am asking because I want to know, did Assange really do himself any favors by avoiding prison in Sweden? If he had just gone there, possibly got charged, possibly had to spend like a year or so in jail, and would have already been done with it and out. Those restrictions to me are just as bad as a Swedish prison in my opinion. His term in Sweden would have been so much shorter. As it stands now, he will be subject to those restrictions above for another 5 years waiting for the last allegation time limit to expire??

Think of it, Assange is no longer a threat to the US. They survived his leaks. He has lost almost all of his ability to leak now and will self imprison himself forever without the US having to lift a finger. Glenn Greenwald who has published a ton of leaks from Snowden that were just as damaging to the US, walks around free as a bird. Living the life.

Yet Assange is holed up in a little room being spied on by his "friends" the Ecuadorians and spending an eternity there.

Seriously, the man is an idiot!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 21:44:55 PM by Riney »