Author Topic: Information  (Read 6050 times)

Offline macbeth

• Macbeth's Profile
  • New Member Group
  • United as One. Untied by none.
    • Macbeth
Information
« on: November 24, 2013, 23:07:43 PM »
Hey, I'm Macbeth.
I have recently been informed that there are people going around d0xing and posting information about members of this forum and other Anons across the globe.
For those that don't know, d0xing is the process in which information is gathered on people that don't want the information to be known (such as their name, phone number, address, etc) and is published to a website like pastebin or d0xbin.
So this thread was begun in order to help Anons and just other forum members become more educated in internet security and be able to protect and shield them selves from those who would want to d0x you.
This thread is here so any person can post their security questions or concerns and any other person can respond with answers and information on their question. Only in sharing information and working together can we dispel all these d0x attempts and protect ourselves and our families from these people.

I will be posting random security updates and information on this board as will anyone who feels up to the task and I will be moderating this board and assisting anyone who wants help.
I have been involved with #OpNewBlood for a few years and commonly assist with help. There are many IRCs set up in order to help you. (Just do NOT join the anonops.com IRC. You will be d0xed and trolled.)

Too many people are harmed and revealed to let this go. Join us in protecting the new bloods and educating the veterans.

My Contact Information:
Twitter: @MacbethIsFree
Email: [email protected]
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 23:18:46 PM by macbeth »

enrica

Re: Information
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 13:02:25 PM »
Thank you!

Offline mayya

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 13:28:48 PM »
@Macbeth

thank you :)

i have been reading your tweets too ; thank you for the 101 advice to non-savy internauts  : i would be the first in line  to click on a dumb link ...

Offline TheTrueWHOHA

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 02:30:16 AM »
nice post