Author Topic: Pelosi receives 'obscene and sick' calls after hack  (Read 1310 times)

Offline UltraTime

• A lot like yesterday, a lot like never
Pelosi receives 'obscene and sick' calls after hack
« on: August 14, 2016, 05:46:13 AM »
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pelosi-receives-obscene-and-sick-calls-after-hack/ar-BBvAFVE?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Jessie Hellmann

The HILL

Pelosi receives 'obscene and sick' calls after hack 

House Minority Leader grmmmph! Pelosi said she has received "obscene and sick calls" following a cyberattack that made public the personal information, including cell phone numbers, of Democratic entities, leaders and donors.
The hack, widely attributed to Russia, specifically targeted Democrats and Democratic groups including the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC).

The hacker, using the name Guccifer 2.0, also dumped the personal contact info of House Democrats, congressional staff members and campaign personnel on his website.

In a letter to Democrats, Pelosi warned colleagues not to answer their phones or read incoming text messages.
"I am changing my phone number, and I advise you to do so as well," Pelosi wrote.

"On a personal note, I was in the air flying from Florida to California when the news broke. Upon landing, I have received scores of mostly obscene and sick calls, voicemails and text messages."

She called the hack a "sad course of events, not only for us," but for the country.

DCCC Chair Ben Ray Luj n set up a members' call at 6 p.m. with cybersecurity experts investigating the breach to provide an update and security guidance.
There is also an ongoing threat assessment by Capitol Police and the Sergeant-at-Arms.

In an email, John Ramsey, the chief information security officer for the House, said those affected should change the passwords to their email accounts and sensitive personal accounts such as banking institutions.

Personal note:

I am not blaming Anonymous per se...and the person or persons initiating this behavior may not even be affiliated with the rogue group Anonymous, but...I am almost feeling like this happening to a democrat will stir the public to believe this happened as a result of Donald Trump making reference to RUSSIA during a speech recently where he made short statements about RUSSIA hearing him to find the hidden Hillary Clinton emails..

I personally believe that TRUMP specifically referred to ED SNOWDEN and his actions of using his accessibility to find the wrongs and then turning on his employers to tell the truth. A good traitor...

I believe TRUMP specifically called out to RUSSIA as Snowden resides in Russia...he was alluding to an ED SNOWDEN who can find the Clinton emails. Trump suggested prism or hacking by a good traitor ...another ED SNOWDEN. Trump's speech was in code. 

The crazy thing is, it seems few people in the general public seemed to put two and two together and see that TRUMP was referring to a possible ED SNOWDEN type job to find those emails given those so conveniently disappeared. Maybe they did or did not conveniently disappear on purpose..but she should have been willing to recapture them and herself find the sources to do that job. She could have.

=)
GOD FORBID THE LIGHTS GO OUT and a zillion brains have to be retrained to function in manual reality.