Author Topic: Snowden releases a Book - another Defector goes full Edward Howard  (Read 18890 times)

Offline 666

• Administrator
As election 2020 is coming there is a lot of sound in the spheres around defector Snowden. “Edward Joseph Snowden” who, funny at all, shares his name with the defector “Edward Lee Howard” is releasing a book which will - surprise – be a full revelation and gives a conclusion to all the so called "REVELATIONS" he had done so far "for the people". (The HOIS ones). It is called “Permanent Record” (uh oh creepy!) and will be released on “Constitution Day” – (what a message! lmao).

His tweet reads as follows:

"So I just completed an international conspiracy across twenty countries, and somehow the secret never leaked. On Constitution Day, the result will be on shelves worldwide."

https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1156920361537200133

except that narcissistic tone in his tweet which is well known in the “Leaker sphere”, (see the guy which residents in Belmarsh Prison actually is called Julian Assange. Who of course is the king of all narcissistic figures in that Sphere) he also promises it to be revealed worldwide “and that the secret never leaked” – well HIS protection can get expensive at a certain level 😉.

anyway - writing a book in your "safe house" is just a small step aimed at the 2020 elections. to divide, distract and mess with the heads of the voters. don't get distracted and read whatever you want off course.

by the way. Edward Lee Howard died; he fell.

his neck got broke. at home.

Offline 666

• Administrator
Re: Snowden releases a Book - another Defector goes full Edward Howard
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 20:02:51 PM »
Edward is actually on his "book tour" well he off course won't travel the world (LMAO) so the Media travels to him. And, surprise, the resident they stay is, the famous "Metropol" Hotel - some may remember that from the past blast. 

Anyway. Edward Joseph Snowden, or how others call him - "need desperate some money" is (not that I have said so before) on his book tour! you can finally buy his book soon and grant him a few more of that caviar and vodka including some of those prostitutes claim to love him... oh wait that was that Howard guy.

In the leaker's world, there is one thing they all have in common. narcissism. you all are well familiar with the most narcissistic figure of the leaker's sphere that is Julian Assange (who actually residents in Belmarsh Prison, not that Metropol though )

Now Eddy from the Cold claimed: "The European States Fear Me! " man, suck that down. This guy, not worth the paper the book is written on, claims - anybody in the European Government fears him. you can even hear the FSB guys hear laughing at him. (sorry not sorry for that bugs I guess).

Maybe Eddy should do some research on the Hotel his friends send him all that time. maybe just read some other books, not just those that fit your Agenda.

Expect popping up Snowden's book in your timelines like never a book before.

focus peeps. in that wilderness of mirrors.