Author Topic: Why there are no leaks for the period of 1979-1986  (Read 2183 times)

Offline loln

• New Member Group
Why there are no leaks for the period of 1979-1986
« on: March 14, 2011, 20:26:27 PM »
This period has had a major impact on today events in the ME and the rest of the world, and yet no leaks, read more here

http://loln.wordpress.com/2011/01/22/iraq-iran-war-and-wikileaks-nothing-yet/

Exdefensecontractor

Re: Why there are no leaks for the period of 1979-1986
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 02:08:36 AM »
Is that back around the time when there are pictures of Donald Rumsfeld shaking hands with sad dam Hussein?
I agree ... It might strengthen a case with a clear pattern.

... It would make sense for there to be an investigation to find out who was in that gunship that murdered civilians..... Are they even acting on that?

Offline loln

• New Member Group
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 16:17:47 PM »
Yes it is the same ere. There are many other things, i.e. Americans training Taliban Fighters (Hilary adimitted that) and as you mentioned Amercians shooting an Iranian pasenger airplane. Iraq using chemical weapons against Iranian and Kuridish civilians (and it was not till many years after that that Americn admitted that) moreover there are alligations that Israel sold eapons to Iran (i.e. read Treacherous Alliance - The Secret Dealings of Iran, Israel and the United States (Yale University Press, 2007)  So yes we really need to know what happened in there (no mention of the first gulf war, did US know in advance that Saddam is going to invade Kuwait?)

Offline Rastko Pocesta

• What does censorship reveal? It reveals fear.(JPA)
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 01:24:00 AM »
And not a single cable from the nineties, with exception of one cable from 1990...
"History will win. The world will be elevated to a better place. Will we survive? That depends on you."
- JPA

""Capable, generous men do not create victims; they nurture victims."
- JPA

"Saying that king is naked changes everything, even if we all know that king is naked."
- Slavoj Žižek

Offline G8D

• New Member Group
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 12:26:23 PM »
We are less than 2.5% into the cables and you are wondering why there are gaps? :-\

Offline PSantosZL

• New Member Group
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2011, 13:01:50 PM »
We are less than 2.5% into the cables and you are wondering why there are gaps? :-\

Agree totally!!!