Author Topic: Interesting links and video clips  (Read 166734 times)

Offline hosborn

Re: Interesting links and video clips
« Reply #345 on: July 19, 2011, 23:39:59 PM »
Rothschilds and the Federal Reserve
Helen

Love my banner made by lizrex

Offline hosborn

« Reply #346 on: July 20, 2011, 00:02:33 AM »
Helen

Offline hosborn

« Reply #347 on: July 20, 2011, 00:16:58 AM »
Helen

Offline hosborn

« Reply #348 on: July 20, 2011, 00:44:51 AM »
Helen

Offline hosborn

« Reply #349 on: July 20, 2011, 01:05:16 AM »
Helen

julia

« Reply #350 on: July 20, 2011, 02:21:31 AM »
My favorite Howard Zinn interviews.

Howard Zinn on Obama: "If you want to end terrorism, you have to stop being terrorists"
Historian & WWII veteran Howard Zinn interviewed on Democracy Now, 13 May 2009

Howard Zinn on Obama: "If you want to end terrorism, you have to stop being terrorists"

"...We ought to hold Obama to his promise to be different & bold & to make change. So far, he hasn't come thru on that promise. ...You cannot depend on presidents, & you cannot depend on elections & voting to solve your problems. People themselves, organizing, demonstrating, clamoring, they are the only ones who can push the President and push Congress into change."
Historian & WWII veteran Howard Zinn interviewed on Democracy Now, 13 May 2009

"We have to point to what Obama said in the course of the campaign when he said: "We not only have to get out of Iraq, we have to get out of the mindset that brought us into Iraq" Obama himself hasn't gone out of that mindset yet, and I think we the people have to speak him about that."

Zinn on investigating 9/11

Zinn on investigating 9/11

Howard Zinn: "The truth of 9/11 will probably never be known, but searching for it now is a diversion. We should talk about how 9/11 was used by the Bush administration. 9/11 was used by the Bush administration to go to war and furthermore they haven't investigated why 9/11 took place. This is something that should be asked. What should be asked is: Why are there people in the world who want to blow up our buildings, who want scare the American people.. Is it possible that there people all over the world who are enraged by American foreign policy?! There's a lot fo eveidence for that and it's a lot easier to prove."

This latest video may create controversy but I believe he is right.. looking for conspiracies doesn't lead us anywhere. When 9/11 happened I was living in Europe. We were all in shock, like the rest of the world.. but the general opinion was" of course the USA has done something to receive this attack.."  But in the USA people wasn't aware of that because the news kept them out of the loop..

Offline hosborn

« Reply #351 on: July 20, 2011, 04:52:49 AM »
Thanks for the clips Julia I'm going to watch them in a minute after I've posted the following links.
My thoughts on Obama are duel.  He is either a consummate con man and liar who has sold his soul for power and prestige or he is a hostage ie one foot out of line and his body guards/prison guards will kill him.  I'm inclined to go with the latter.  I remember seeing his face on TV (on a rare occasion when I watch TV) in the period between him winning the election and before he took office.  The headlines were that he had just been "briefed" prior to taking office.

He looked like a man in shock.  I think that briefing might have opened his eyes to the real puppet masters who control him and every president since Kennedy.

Ron Paul I fear is sacrificing himself in an effort to turn back the Rothschild Zionist plutocratic puppet masters, I fear he will suffer a similar fate to Kennedy if he doesn't bow to them.

Beginner's guide to the Zionist takeover of America
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 04:56:18 AM by hosborn »
Helen

Offline hosborn

« Reply #352 on: July 20, 2011, 04:54:47 AM »
Helen

Offline hosborn

« Reply #353 on: July 20, 2011, 05:15:24 AM »
Helen

julia

« Reply #354 on: July 20, 2011, 05:31:09 AM »
"Ron Paul I fear is sacrificing himself in an effort to turn back the Rothschild Zionist plutocratic puppet masters, I fear he will suffer a similar fate to Kennedy if he doesn't bow to them."

Helen,

I am sorry I have a hard time getting into the whole zionist issue. I just can't make myself read or think about it. It's a very heavy issue. Perhaps I am not ready to "see." However, your words remind me of a comment someone I met recently made to me. This guy from Israel, I was giving a private lesson to him and he kept going on and on about jewish culture. He told me that half of the Congressmen in the White House are jewish.. another thing he told me is that it would come a time when the whole world would turn against jewish people and that it would be a moment of greatest revelation, or something like that  ??? ??? Sorry, I am not making fun of it, it's just too much for me right now !!

Offline hosborn

« Reply #355 on: July 20, 2011, 05:37:34 AM »
Don't feel bad Julia.  Most people are completely unaware of their influence.  I bet I'm way older than you and I've spent the better part of my life being completely unaware.  I studied David Icke many years ago when my older children were little but couldn't handle it, and decided David was a nut.

It's only recently I've realized he isn't.
Helen

Offline hosborn

« Reply #356 on: July 20, 2011, 05:41:08 AM »
Helen

Offline hosborn

« Reply #357 on: July 20, 2011, 06:30:36 AM »
Helen

Offline hosborn

« Reply #358 on: July 20, 2011, 06:42:02 AM »
Helen

Offline hosborn

« Reply #359 on: July 20, 2011, 06:49:44 AM »
Julia I forgot to say - I love the Howard Zinn clips thanks :)
Helen