Author Topic: Interesting links and video clips  (Read 166612 times)

Offline hosborn

Re: Interesting links and video clips
« Reply #330 on: July 19, 2011, 05:05:35 AM »
Citizen's Emergency Neighbourhood Defense Group - we need these everywhere in the world
Helen

Love my banner made by lizrex

Offline hosborn

« Reply #331 on: July 19, 2011, 05:10:32 AM »
Helen

Offline hosborn

« Reply #332 on: July 19, 2011, 05:13:16 AM »
Helen

Offline hosborn

« Reply #333 on: July 19, 2011, 05:44:57 AM »
Helen

Offline hosborn

« Reply #334 on: July 19, 2011, 06:10:50 AM »
Helen

julia

« Reply #335 on: July 19, 2011, 06:19:48 AM »
Thanks Helen. I like Gerald Celente. It looks like something is cooking. Let's take a deep breath.

Offline hosborn

« Reply #336 on: July 19, 2011, 06:32:27 AM »
Julia, I agree... there is so much going on behind the scenes on both sides of the "Good and Evil" camps, that the mainstream media seem to have frozen and are reporting very little. 

I'm having trouble keeping up with my facebook groups ... a thousand or more mails a day.

The Americans are waking up and there are a hell of a lot of them the combined power of their consciousness will be phenomenal and I really hope it is directed at peaceful rather than armed protest, to avoid the knee jerk Martial Law response from the "Powers that be"

It's wonderful to hear the real Jews speaking out against the Rothschild Zionism.  Vindicates David Icke, who to my shame, I used to think was a nut.

David Icke: Rothschild Zionism
Helen

Offline hosborn

« Reply #337 on: July 19, 2011, 07:52:53 AM »
Helen

Offline hosborn

« Reply #338 on: July 19, 2011, 09:27:58 AM »
Helen

Offline hosborn

« Reply #339 on: July 19, 2011, 09:53:54 AM »
Helen

Offline hosborn

« Reply #340 on: July 19, 2011, 10:22:15 AM »
Helen

Offline hosborn

« Reply #341 on: July 19, 2011, 10:54:14 AM »
Helen

greekemmy

« Reply #342 on: July 19, 2011, 11:27:51 AM »
Thank you for this video! I have seen such empty skyscrapers in Chongqing but my understanding was at the time that they existed to facilitate forced urbanisation schemes. This is not mentioned in the documentary at all, also would be useful to learn more about the Tier1-2-3 cities within the context of a centrally planned economy. This is not free market as we know it in the West though in many respects Capitalism in China is thriving.

Social discontent though seems to be universal across economic systems.

julia

« Reply #343 on: July 19, 2011, 22:36:00 PM »
Julia, I agree... there is so much going on behind the scenes on both sides of the "Good and Evil" camps, that the mainstream media seem to have frozen and are reporting very little. 

I'm having trouble keeping up with my facebook groups ... a thousand or more mails a day.

The Americans are waking up and there are a hell of a lot of them the combined power of their consciousness will be phenomenal and I really hope it is directed at peaceful rather than armed protest, to avoid the knee grmmmph! Martial Law response from the "Powers that be"

It's wonderful to hear the real Jews speaking out against the Rothschild Zionism.  Vindicates David Icke, who to my shame, I used to think was a nut.

David Icke: Rothschild Zionism

Hi Helen,

Yes, at this point the so called "good guys" are a make believe.  The lines are blurring so much.. and good information is scarce, although it was much worse before. When Bin Laden was killed I was horrified. I am European living in the USof A and I have a bit different perspective than most.. people was happy.. I was horrified.. I don't know whether I am more afraid of "terrorists" than of the USG..  of what they are capable of . Some people here are waking others not. It is very polarized. With some people it is impossible to even question the govt actions, other people with inquisitive minds realise that The White House is not ruled by presidents..  They wonder how come Obama hasn't come through with his promises?  Did he actually meant what he said and found that once in the White House his hands were tied? .. Some people believe this and it makes them think: Well who is actually ruling the country then?  You just need to ask few questions to realise that things don't add up..  If the whole country would wake up it would be amazing . I agree, with so many people this would have a huge effect :)

In terms of Celente's comments,  I don't like violence either. When you think about it, the powers that be are very pathetic. I believe the best we can do is to laugh at them and make them see how pathetic they are. Just like Murdoch now.. lol . You don't know how much  would I like to see that happening to a lot more people !!

I will watch your video about zionism tonight. Thanks for sharing !.. oops and sorry for the long paragraph !!

Offline hosborn

« Reply #344 on: July 19, 2011, 23:26:04 PM »
Helen